Starzina Starfish-Browne here with your Eric’s!Periodic!Horoscope! for Turdsday, April Ninest, 2015.
You are, naturally, making your plans to come and see She Stoops to Conquer, which is being directed by HimSelf and begins playing at Philadelphia’s historic Powel House tonight at 7.
Here is our very first (glowing) review (The critic came to our final dress rehearsal; the show was already this good then.):
If you want to come tonight, there are still a few half-price tickets available on Funsaver:
Info is available at the SitOnMyFaceBook event here:
…and regular tickets are available here:
See you there!
That is all.
Here is the link with which you may share Our Aries video with both of your friends: https://youtu.be/saxvaR85vYU
Moving on, didja know that We have been e-pisstling e-pissodes of these e-pisstles in one form or another since 2001? And that the earliest dead-tree archival records from 2004 are now TEN YEARS OLD, and can be found (for a small fee) here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-singel/erics-daily-horoscope-2004/paperback/product-300894.html ?
Thank Gawd We didn’t stray from the point.
In celebrity birthday news , Our celebrity birthday website informs Us that it is Hugh Hefner’s birthday. It also informs Us that he is still alive. We were quite convinced that he was dead.
· Aries You're usually pretty good at following instructions, but what you're doing now is not what anyone had in mind when they instructed you to "boogie down."
· Taurus The problems you have may be insignificant next to those of starving millions, but you can't help thinking that at least their problems will be over soon.
· Gemini Expressing yourself clearly has never been your strong point, so it should come as no surprise that it'll take a few readings before people stop laughing and realize it's your suicide note.
· Cancer Just because other people get away with being tremendous snobs doesn't mean you can, too, mostly because you're not as good as they are.
· Leo There's absolutely no reason you can't become successful and happy in the next six months, which will make it all that much sadder when you don't.
· Virgo You'll answer an ad seeking participants in the Most Dangerous Game, but it turns out they mean Scrabble played against an extremely well-armed logophile.
· Libra For the third year in a row, no one responds to your well-meaning letters concerning what you consider to be fairly large errors in just about everything.
· Scorpio There's nothing in the world like a post-coital smoke, or so all the former lovers you've driven to smoke through sheer frustration keep telling you.
· Sagittarius Change is right around the corner for you, and it's raising a nine-iron above its head and watching your shadow grow larger as you approach.
· Capricorn Look, just because someone puts a diving board somewhere doesn't mean you have to jump off it in order to fulfill the social contract.
· Aquarius Letting your fists speak for you turns out to be a good idea after all, as they make some excellent points and reach a mutually satisfying conclusion that your mind would never have come up with.
· Pisces Romantic success is coming at you fast, and will soon leave you battered, broken, and crawling through the burning wreckage of your life as it passes over you without even slowing down.
(Meanwhile, why We didn’t think of this sooner, We’ve got no idea, but better laid than necking, as they say (and how right they are!). For real live actual ass(tromlaogical) ho(roscopular) advice, please visit Our good friend AstroGeek here: http://sett.com/astrogeek895/. Our Own epistular musings are of use to you only insofar as making you feel better by comparison, but he will give you actual pertinent advice for your very own lives, based on upon the positions and transitations of all manner of planets, planetoids, asteroids, Altoids™, hemorrhoids, and other heavenly flotsam, jetsam, and Jetsons. Plus, he knows all about Uranus!)
Starzina Starfish-Browne was born in the wagon of a traveling show…well, okay, not really. She was actually born in Lowake, Texas, the daughter of a beautician and either a garage mechanic or the town mailman. At sixteen, she escaped her humble beginnings by running off with Doctor Browne’s Traveling Medicine Show and, more to the point, Doctor Browne. Following the dissolution of this unfortunate entanglement (Doctor Browne was a Virgo and Starzina is, of course, an Aries), which produced a daughter, Starzina entered a contest in Soap Opera Digest and won a scholarship to Oxford (yes, in ENGLAND), where she earned her doctorate in the newly-created dual major of Astrology and Human Sexuality. There is absolutely NO TRUTH to the rumor that Starzina’s second daughter has Royal blood, despite tabloid photographs allegedly depicting her cavorting on the Italian Riviera with Princes William and Harry, clad only in Prussian helmets and armbands of questionable taste. Starzina currently resides with her daughters in Philadelphia, the City That Loves You (On Your) Back, where she enjoys Double Coupon Day at the local SuperCruise and “encouraging” the coxswain of the Penn rowing team.